Pitt Business Career Development Conference
The 2016 Pitt Business Career Development Conference is scheduled for September 23, 2016 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh.
There are a record 75 recruiting organizations participating, and they are recruiting for jobs and internships across every single major. At the conference, there will be morning panel discussions hosted by the companies, a networking lunch with the companies, and an afternoon career fair with the companies. Our keynote speaker is Caitlin McLaughlin, senior vice president and director of total rewards and talent acquisition for The PNC Financial Services Group.
At Pitt Business, we take students on a journey from the classroom, to the city, to the world, and the career conference is an important step on that journey.
View the conference program to see which companies are attending, where they will be seated during lunch, and who is participating in the morning panel discussions.
Go to my.pitt.edu and access CBA Connect through the My Pitt Business page. Select the career conference option.
On the registration page, you will be asked about the positions for which you are recruiting and which portions of the day's activities your organization prefers to participate in.
Shuttle Times for Students
Students are welcome to take public transit or drive down to the conference on their own. We will also be making available a shuttle service to take students to and from the convention center. The shuttle begins running outside Sennott Square at 7:30 a.m. and runs until 10:15 a.m. The return trips from the convention center will begin at 2:15 and continue to 4:15 p.m.
Recruiter Freight Manual
We offer, free of charge, the ability to ship your booth materials to the convention center, in advance of the conference.
Who Should Attend from Your Organization?
- Recruiting Managers
- Managers or practitioners in the functional fields for which you are hiring
- Alumni from the Pitt Business undergraduate College of Business Administration and Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
If your organization is interested in additional opportunities with which to engage Pitt Business throughout the year, please contact RJ Rakow, Assistant Director of Career Services, at email@example.com or 412-383-9919.
Why Should You Target Pitt Business Students in Your Recruitment Efforts?
- Pitt Business is ranked in the top 10 percent of undergraduate business programs in the United States by U.S. News & World Report
- Pitt Business students complete an average of 2.5 internships by the time they graduate, and 93 percent complete at least one internship
- Pitt Business students excel in internships that are not only across the United States, but also abroad through our International Internship Program and Global Business Institute
- Pitt Business offers a globally focused curriculum for each of our academic majors
Dean's Circle Partners
Pitt Business would like to thank and recognize its Dean's Circle Partners from the 2016 Pitt Business Career Conference.
If you are interested in being a Dean's Circle partner for 2016, which gives you VIP access at the conference and throughout the academic year, please contact RJ Rakow, Assistant Director of Career Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-383-9919.