Double Degree Options
Today’s business world is competitive and complex. Through access to a wide range of academic programs, Pitt Business students develop the skills to excel immediately in their careers. Students are able to combine key business majors with strong arts and science majors and graduate with two distinct degrees (earning both a BSBA and a BA or BS). The double degree program requires 150 credits. Students who enter with advanced standing may be able to complete the program in four years. They can work with their Pitt Business academic advisor on a plan to do so.
Examples of Double Degree combinations include:
- Finance and Actuarial Mathematics
- Global Management and Chinese
- Marketing and Statistics
- Human Resources and Psychology
- Accounting and Economics
- Supply Chain Management and Urban Studies
- There are more than 50 Dietrich School majors to consider combining with your degree from Pitt Business.