Alumni Career Services
The Pitt Business Career Development team is always looking to connect with alumni who are willing to engage with our students. We continually hear from students that their professional interactions with our alumni are the most valuable career development tool that we offer. After all, no other college or university has Pitt Business alumni.
We are grateful to alumni who give back to their alma mater in any of these ways:
- Offering referrals on students’ behalf for jobs or internships
- Serving as a student mentor
- Talking with students about your professional experiences through our Robert S. McCulloch Family Alumni Networking Zone, whether it be in person or through web-conferencing
- Participating in a recruiting or student club event on campus
- Being a judge in a case competition
If you are interested in giving back to Pitt Business, please contact the Pitt Business Career Development Team.
Pitt Business alumni are part of a global alumni network of more than 30,000 alumni of the College of Business Administration and Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business. Our alumni are business leaders and champions of their communities across the globe.
Take advantage of your alumni network by clicking on one of the links below.
Pitt Alumni Association Membership
Pitt Alumni Association Career Resources
Pitt Alumni Association Geographic Clubs