Pitt Business Digital Marketing Institute
The Pitt Business Digital Marketing Institute covers the most important platforms and concepts for today’s digital marketing professionals. Students accepted into the Institute will have the opportunity to earn certifications from recognized and respected digital marketing authorities (Google Ads and Google Analytics). These certifications will be relevant for resumes, future interviews, and can provide a strong base from which further learning can grow. Certification opportunities include Google Ads and Google Analytics.
The Digital Marketing Institute is for sophomores, juniors, and seniors at Pitt Business. Space is limited. Prior Excel knowledge is necessary to succeed in the Institute.
About the Instructor
Zach Duncan is President and Principal Digital Consultant for Root and Branch (R&B), a marketing agency focused on digital marketing strategy and implementation. Prior to starting R&B, Zach worked in planning, strategy, and analytics roles for DICK’S Sporting Goods and GNC, organizations where he witnessed a clear trend of digital marketing outperforming traditional marketing in terms of ROI, speed, and transparency of results. More information on Zach’s background can be found here: www.linkedin.com/in/zachduncan
The Digital Marketing Institute sessions will cover the following topics:
- Overview and intro to Google and AdWords
- AdWords match types, bidding, search copy testing, and landing pages
- Presentations by students on Google Ad Tests and mock landing pages
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Google Analytics audience, acquisition, behavior reporting, and conversion tracking
- As part of the sessions, students will take the basic certifications test for Google Ad Basics and Google Analytics for Beginners.
Contact Becky Rhoades, Career Development Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.