Sponsor an Internship
The David Berg Center for Ethics and Leadership offers summer internship opportunities to undergraduate Certificate Program in Leadership and Ethics (CPLE) business students in their sophomore year to provide early exposure to ethical leadership in a variety of different organizations. Our goal is to help students understand the different issues that organizations face in the areas of ethics, social responsibility, and sustainability and provide them with concrete experiences that help develop their personal leadership skills.
We seek organizational partners who are willing to provide meaningful summer internships or specific project experiences that:
- Engage students in critical areas of business for the organization;
- Expose students to one or more relevant issues including social responsibility, ethics, compliance, sustainability, social justice, civic responsibility, or environmental impact;
- Begin in May and end in August (12 weeks total); and
- Involve a 20-hour-per-week commitment.
Students will be matched with internship opportunities based on their experience and interest and will be required to complete an interview with sponsoring organizations that approve the recommended student intern. Once selected, each student will be provided with a stipend directly from the Berg Center for their participation in the summer internship.
- Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Birgo Realty
- HERL, RST
- Thread International
- University Stores
To submit a request for an internship, please provide an outline or job description that includes one or more of the required focus areas listed above and the skills needed for the position by contacting: