The Pitt Business Analytics Institute is a three-part program designed to give students practice in analytic skill development. Students must complete several Microsoft Excel workshops facilitated by the executive board of LEAP. From there, they participate in a deeper understanding of big data from Executive in Residence, Claye Greene. Students who complete the Excel training will receive a certification of completion. Selected students will be offered an opportunity to complete a Tableau Certification exam.
What You Learn
The Pitt Business Analytics Institute is a program where students progress through more advanced areas of analytics over the course of three semesters.
- Phase 1- Analytic Excel Fundamentals Presented by LEAP
- Students must complete at least 4 of the 6 workshops around Microsoft Excel Fundamentals. Students who complete 4 or more workshops will be awarded a certificate of completion and the opportunity to advance to Phase 2 of the program
- Phase 2- Analytics Applications
- Presented by Claye Greene, students will be given the opportunity to apply their skills to data and real-world scenarios.
- Phase 3- Tableau Certification
Selected students will move forward to be provided Tableau Desktop training and vouchers to take the certification exam.